Registering with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is your first step to work as a nurse in the UK. The various stages of the NMC registration may seem overwhelming, but please take comfort in the fact that we will assist and support you throughout the whole process. Our team has been specifically trained to provide support and guidance to the nurses. The NHS (National Health Services) is ranked the number one healthcare systems in the world. Professional development is way easier in the UK as there are more opportunities, a wide variety of roles and promotion is far easier due to the size of the NHS. The below mentioned prominent reasons determine the UK to be the most favourite destination to work and settle for the people across the world. Employers in UK offer the following incentives in order to attract qualified nurses:
- High salary – starting at £24,447
- Permanent job opportunities with settlement options
- Free accommodation for 4 weeks
- Free Health Surcharge (£200 per year 3 year visa)
- Free OSCE preparation course
- Internal Flight of Transportation to OSCE Centre, and overnight accommodation if required
- Availability of wide range of employers and employment opportunities.
- Recruitment of indefinite number of nurses per year with no cap limit.
- Opportunity to travel and settle with your family in UK.
- High standards of living, social security, free children education and health care.
- Great place to live in
- One of the best culture and heritage.
- Nursing Degree
- 1 year minimum nursing experience
- International English Language Test System (IELTS) an overall score of at least 7 at least 6.5 in the writing section and at least 7 in the reading, listening and speaking sections. Or Occupational English Test (OET) at least a B grade in the writing, reading, listening and speaking sections
- A current registration or license
(Note if you have IELTS or PTE score of at least 5 in all band you can practices in homecare center)