Welcome to TMA Education Consultancy


Universities & Colleges

Test Preparation


Take Me Away Education Consultancy takes pride in its preparation class of SAT. SAT is the globally known standardized test for those students who intend to get admission and scholarships...


The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for most Graduate Schools in the United States. The level of emphasis that is placed upon GRE scores varies widely between schools...


The Graduate Management Admission Test is a computer adaptive test (CAT) intended to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English for use in admission to a graduate management...

English Language Class

In today's global context, one cannot escape the strong influence of English. Learning English is not just a mere choice ,rather it is an utmost necessity. English is now the...

Welcome to TMA education consultancy

Do you want your dream come true of studying in abroad ?
Education is the right of everyone so our mission is to support those who are eligible and interested one to study in different countries.We shall continuously expand our business not only in Nepal but also in other countries.

Join Us for right counseling.

Frequently Asked Questions

In which country should I apply ?

It is always a good idea to be prepared in advance as where to study. Come prepared about the destination in advance. But do not worry if you are confused, because we help you guide through this problem too, we make you select countries as per your documents, your academic records . So, do not worry we are here to help you in every steps of your difficulty.

Will College provide me with the work ? What are the work options after study ?

No, college/university is there only to guide you in your education related issues. But, in some universities they provide some part time work assistantship under a specified weekly hour criteria. Also, post study work option is there in some countries. So, to learn more about it contact our office in person.

Do in need to give IELTS/TOEFL?

We encourage you to give IELTS/TOEFL exams because they give you the benefit to apply in a wide range of universities/colleges and also sometimes open the door of scholarship. But, it is not compulsory to give IELTS/TOEFL  because we have many university/college program that does not require you to give IELTS/TOEFL.

How much is the application and tuition fees required to be paid by me?

Tuition and application fees are subject to be different according to country and applied course. But, rest assured because we have partnerships with many affordable universities so that you can get high quality of education at a very affordable price in some of the most prestigious  universities around the world.

View all FAQ'S


Request a Call Back

Topic To Discuss:

Any Other Topic:

Our consultancy will take care of your study

Latest News & Updates

Recent updates from H.N Education Consultancy



Looking to study in the USA? For professional advice and assistance throughout your application process, get in touch with Take Me Away Education Consultancy. We can assist you in navigating the visa application process, selecting the best university, and exploring your study options with our team of knowledgeable professionals. Don’t let financial constraints hold you […]



Study Master by Research with a Dependent in the UK starting in September 2024 is a great opportunity to pursue advanced studies while accommodating your family needs. This program allows you to focus on in-depth research in your field of interest while providing flexibility for your dependents. Contact us now to explore your options and […]