Hungary is a unitary parliamentary republic in Central Europe. Hungary’s capital and its largest city and metropolis is Budapest, a significant economic hub, classified as a leading global city.
Hungary is an OECD high-income economy with a very high standard of living. It keeps up a social security and universal health care system, and a tuition-free university education. Hungary performs well in international rankings: it is 20th in quality of life, 24th in Good Country Index, 28th in inequality-adjusted human development, 32nd in the Social Progress Index, 33rd in Global Innovation Index and ranks as the 15th safest country in the world.
Reasons to study in Hungary:
- The tuition fee in Hungary is relatively affordable, compared to most other parts of Europe. Also, living costs are relatively low compared to the rest of Europe. So guys, no trouble to pay for your education and living while you stay in Hungary.
- You can study in quite a number of Universities in Hungary in English Medium. So, international students find it very easy to comprehend their study coursework while they study in Hungarian Universities.
- You can study in Hungary without IELTS or TOEFL. You don’t need to study or take some complicated Language exams to get enrolled in Hungarian Universities.
- Work and study in Hungary is also possible but every student must remember that he/she has to learn the language first for easy communication.
- Another advantage of studying in Hungary is that there are lots of good English speakers in this country. In fact, Hungary is one of the top English speaking country in Europe. So, communication is not a trouble in this country.
- Friendliness of people is the key here, Hungarian people are some of the best in hospitality and they love to welcome new people in their country. As an International student, you will make a home in Hungary in no time. So, just relax and enjoy your stay and study will you stay in Hungary.