Malta is a southern European island country, with a population of just under 450,000, making it one of the world’s smallest. Maltese is the national language of Malta, and English is its official language.
Malta is a popular tourist destination with its warm climate, numerous recreational areas, and architectural and historical monuments, including three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum, Valletta, and seven megalithic temples, which are some of the oldest free-standing structures in the world.
Malta is classified as an advanced economy together with 32 other countries according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Reasons to study in Malta:
- English is an official language!Malta has its national language as Maltese but English is the official language of Malta. So, Asian students will not be bothered by the language issue while staying and studying in Malta.
- Malta means Affordability!When you think to study in Malta, one fact that will surely attract you to study there is the affordability that Malta provides. It surely has some of the most low cost study options and housing costs are also cheap.
- Malta means safetyWhile most of the English speaking countries show cold culture, Malta in that sense is quite different. Malta is a very friendly and welcoming country, and to top that, it is one of the safest country in the world too. This means that students need not to worry because as mentioned above, it is one of the most secure place in the Earth.
- Connecting InternationallyStudying in Malta means the chance to meet and connect with lots of other international students. This also ensures chance of arranging work, travel, good foods etc. So, studying in Malta means fun!
- Enjoy the Weather of MaltaMalta has some of the most exciting climatic condition in all of the Europe. Unlike other European countries, it is not cold, winters are mild and temperature is just suitable for Asian students. So, students worry not about temperature and climate of Malta.