China is a unitary sovereign state in East Asia and the world’s most populous country, with a population of around 1.404 billion. It is the world’s second-largest state by land area.
China’s economy has been one of the world’s fastest-growing. As of 2016, it is the world’s second-largest economy by nominal GDP and largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). China is also the world’s largest exporter and second-largest importer of goods. China is a recognized nuclear weapons state and has the world’s largest standing army and second-largest defense budget. The PRC is a member of the United Nations, as it replaced the ROC as a permanent member of the U.N. Security Council in 1971.
Reasons to study in China:
- Chance to learn in the world’s most advanced economy. China, from the very beginning, has always held a tradition of maintaining a very high economic standard. Understanding business concepts is always a great opportunity in China because of the number of major multinational corporations present in China. So, students who want to study business will always find China a very welcoming and attractive country to explor
- Feel the Globalization in the cities like Beijing and Shanghai. Numerous multinationals have established their business here. Cities like Beijing, Shanghai etc have a global presence , and they show some of the robust international presence, with high volume trades of digital, media, fashion , retail products etc.
- Chinese universities have a growing reputation in the world for their education. Universities like Tsinghua, Peking, Fudan etc are some of the best universities around the world, with many Chinese universities topping the list of the best universities in Asia-Pacific region.
- There are wide range of scholarships present in Chinese universities to attract wide range of students in China, more than 40,000 scholarships are present in China to support wide range of international students.
- IELTS may or may not be necessary in China to study.