Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. It shares land borders with India and Myanmar.
Bangladesh is a middle power and a developing nation. Listed as one of the Next Eleven, its economy ranks 46th in terms of nominal gross domestic product (GDP) and 29th in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP). It is one of the largest textile exportersin the world. Its major trading partners are the European Union, the United States, China, India, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore.
Reasons to study
- It is a very affordable destination. Whether it is for studies or it is for living purpose, Bangladesh is very affordable and it is considered to be one of the most affordable country in Asia.
- Some of the very high ranked medical universities and colleges are in Bangladesh, that are recognized by WHO.
- People are very genuinely humble and kind in Bangladesh. So, no need to be tensed by the new environment.
- It has culture not so very different from Nepal. Bangladesh is very much culturally similar to India, and India is very much similar to Nepal in terms of similar culture. So, you do not need to get worried about cultural aspects.
- Especially, the degrees are relatively very good for medical students . Medical students always find it a very tough task to pay for their education and also they do not get a chance to study in a very reputed medical college due to study cost. But, these issues are not of any concern in Bangladesh because one gets to study in WHO approved medical colleges by paying a very low tuition fee as compared to medical colleges in Nepal and colleges of other countries.
In the recent periods, Bangladesh has emerged as a very solid and emerging economy. It is now the third largest South Asian economy after India and Pakistan. So, the opportunities for business and finance is ever expanding in this nation.